3 keynote speakers
12 COUNTRIES REPRESENTED
30 BUSINESS LEADERS AND TOP PROFESSIONALS
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS
Panelist will discuss the intricacies of growing a new and differentiated business model in Latin America. Focusing on what spurred the idea, key attributes and main achievements due to the model.
- Ash Kirvan - Partner, Polymath Ventures
- Gonzalo Costa - Director and co-founder, NXTP Labs
- Martin Migoya - CEO, Globant
- Moderator: Patricio Bichara - MBA Candidate, HBS Class of 2015, and Chief Community Officer for the Student Association
SUCCEEDING AMID RISK: HOW DO BUSINESS THRIVE IN UNSTABLE CONTEXTS?
This panel will consist of leaders who will share their views on how to successfully conduct business in Latin America amid political, economic, and social instability.
- Juan Jose Aranguren - CEO, Shell Argentina
- Joel Velasco - Managing Director, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Michael Shoemaker - CEO, Uber Colombia
- Moderator : Francisco Monaldi - Visiting Professor of Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
RAISING THE BAR: BECOMING COMPETITIVE BY ADVANCING IN THE VALUE CHAIN
Commodity prices are plummeting, now what? Becoming globally competitive in a post-commodity boom economy.
- Fernando Martins - Partner, Bain & Company
- Carlos Hereen - Executive Director, UTEC University
- Rene Castro - Minister of Environment and Energy Costa Rica (2011-14)
- Moderator: Laura Alfaro - Warren Alpert Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
This dynamic panel will bring together leaders from across the region who will share their thoughts on the implications of expanding outside of Latin America.
- Fernando Fischmann - Founder and Chairman, Crystal Lagoons
- Moderator: Michael Chu - Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
TRENDS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENTS IN LATIN AMERICA
Trends and opportunities for investing in private Equity in LatAm, with focus on the strategies required to succeed in the region.
- Gonzalo Fernandez Castro - Head of Latin America Private Equity, Partners Group
- Christian Laub - CEO, Credicorp Capital and President, Lima Stock Exchange
- Thomas Malavazzi - Investment Officer, Tarpon Investimentos
- Moderator: Cate Ambrose - President and Executive Director, Latin America Private Equity and Venture Capital Association